For more details visit: www.TheGoldCollarInvestor.com/show43
Jeremy Roll has been living off his passive investments since 2007 when he quit his full time job. Jeremy is the President of Roll Investment Group.
Jeremy started investing in real estate back in 2002. In 2007, he quit his W-2 job to get full-time into real estate investing. Today, Jeremy manages real estate properties worth a billion dollars. So, how did Jeremy do it and how can you do it
This show will be particularly interesting to those who are looking for alternative choices to their day jobs and wish to get into entrepreneurship. You will learn how you can manage real estate properties in a hands-off manner. We also reveal the returns that you can expect to earn from real estate. Towards the end, we speculate how the current COVID-19 situation will impact different real estate asset classes.
We hope you enjoy this show!
- 00:44 – Can you grow your passive income by investing in a real estate syndication?
- 02:05 – Pancham welcomes Jeremy to the show
- 02:35 – From a middle-level corporate manager to owning $1 billion in real estate – how did Jeremy do it?
- 05:13 – Jeremy shares some interesting information about his non-profit which is designed to help investors
- 07:40 – Was it difficult for Jeremy to start his business in 2007 at the peak of the recession?
- 09:37 – Which asset classes does Jeremy prefer to invest in?
- 11:50 – Jeremey shares how he managed to earn a 50% return by renting out real estate to data centers
- 14:11 – How many operators has Jeremey worked with over the years?
- 14:47 – How does Jeremy vet operators?
- 16:16 – How to analyze numbers and discover good investment opportunities in real estate
- 20:46 – What kind of annual returns does Jeremy earn?
- 23:02 – Post-COVID-19, what kind of returns can you earn from real estate?
- 24:22 – Things new investors should consider before investing in real estate
- 26:50 – Will COVID-19 result in an immediate drop in real estate prices?
- 30:43 - Taking the Lead Round
- 30:43 – When was the first time Jeremy invested outside the Wall Street?
- 31:46 – What fears did Jeremy have to overcome when he first invested outside the Wall Street?
- 32:52 – Can you share one investment that did not go as expected?
- 40:26 – What is one piece of advice you would give to people who are investing outside of the Wall Street?
- 41:50 – Tom shares his contact information
3 Key Points:
- How to manage a real estate property in a hands – off manner?
- What kind of returns can you expect to earn from real estate?
- What impact will COVID-19 have on real estate investing?
Get in Touch: