In today’s show, Pancham interviews Madhavi Nade Jain, Founder, Think Outside The Stocks.
Five years back, serious health challenges forced Madhavi to quit her demanding corporate job at Deloitte – to get into financial consultancy. Specifically, Madhavi helps people invest and earn good returns in real estate.
In today’s show, Madhavi shares her big WHY – her main inspiration behind forming her company, Think Outside The Stocks. She goes on to share some investing nuggets that are guaranteed to help both novice and experienced investors.
Tune in to this inspiring show now!
- 01:11 – Madhavi’s background information
- 02:13 – Why did Madhavi quit her cushy job at Deloitte?
- 04:55 – How a strong mindset is helping Madhavi cope up with her serious health challenges
- 06:53 – Madhavi shares her investment philosophy
- 09:13 – How a structured morning routine helps Madhavi set the tone for the day
- 10:13 – How to model your investing strategy on highly successful people
- 11:25 – Madhavi shares her inspiration for her company, “Think Outside The Stocks”
- 15:53 – How has COVID impacted our professional life?
- 16:24 – Simple strategies to lead a more fulfilling, more productive life
- 19:27 – Madhavi’s ideal client avatar
- 21:14 - Taking the Lead Round
- 21:14 – When was the first time Madhavi invested outside the Wall Street?
- 21:52 – What fears did Madhavi have to overcome when he first invested outside the Wall Street?
- 22:47 – Can you share one investment that did not go as expected?
- 24:12 – What is one piece of advice you would give to someone who is investing in the Main Street?
- 26:56 – Madhavi shares her contact information
- 29:00 – Get access to Madhavi’ online financial courses for FREE
3 Key Points:
- How real estate can help you enjoy a better work-life balance
- Advantages of real estate investing over stock market investing
- How to model your investing strategy on highly successful people
Get in Touch: