In today's show, we have Coach Trevor sharing some nuanced wisdom to help you lead a more fulfilling life.
Are you unhappy despite of your material success? Do you like your high-paying job but feel like its golden handcuffs? If you are in this boat, the first segment of the show will be particularly interesting to you. Here, Coach Trevor shares why it is important to step out your comfort zone and take adventurous decisions that will eventually lead to a more fulfilling life.
Next, Trevor goes on to reveal the FIVE steps of success. He also walks us through his "Productivity Pyramid" - simple exercise that will surely force you to think and question your true priorities. We wrap up this show with "Taking the Leap" round where Trevor shares his many successes and failures as an investor. For all this and much, much more, tune in to this very special show now!
- 01:29 - Pancham welcomes Trever McGregor to the show
- 04:09 - Why cultivating gratitude is necessary for leading a happy and fulfilled life
- 05:42 - How breaking your life into small bits, and then striving for improvement can help you
- 07:55 - Are you feeling empty inside even though you have attained material "success"? Coach Trevor encourage you to be more adventurous
- 10:07 - How discovering your core beliefs can help you get rid of your gold handcuffs
- 12:52 - Trevor explains the "5 Keys to Success"
- 12:52 - Step 1 - Getting rid of your limiting beliefs
- 14:07 - Step 2 - How to gain clarity about your outcome
- 16:17 - Why did Pancham leave his high-paying job?
- 17:41 - Step 3- How to prepare an execution strategy that can help you achieve your goal
- 18:55 - Step 4 – Why time management is necessary to realize your big goal
- 21:41 - Step 5 - Do you have an accountability partner to egg you on?
- 23:55 - Time management tips for prioritization and getting more done
- 26:06 - Trevor explains the Productivity Pyramid consisting of brown time, green time and gold time
- 29:30 - How to cultivate a defiant mind set
- 31:20 - How a good Story can help you realize your true capabilities
- 35:03 - How a sound Strategy can help you achieve your goals
- 29:50 - Taking the Leap Round
- 29:50 - When was the first time you invested Outside of the Wall Street
- 40:53 - What fears did you have to overcome when you first invested outside the Wall Street?
- 41:45 - What was one investment that did not go as expected?
- 43:33 - What is one piece of advice that you would give to people who are thinking of investing in the Main Street?
- 45:41 - Trevor shares his contact information
3 Key Points:
- How to cultivate a defiant mindset for meeting your goal
- The 5 Keys to Success
- Understanding the Productivity Pyramid and the difference between green time, brown time and gold time
Get in Touch: