Pancham and Rajan answer some interesting questions asked by podcast listeners about real estate investing. Specifically, we talk about the impact of COVID-19 on the multifamily industry as a whole and what is their strategy going forward.
- 00:54 - Pancham welcomes Rajan to the show
- 01:32 - What is the forecast for multi-family investing in 2020 and beyond?
- 04:22 - Can we expect multifamily investing to take a hit once stimulus money stops rolling in?
- 06:35 - Rajan shares his investing strategy in the post-COVID era
- 08:37 - Understanding Class B and Class C in simple terms
- 11:27 - With tourism taking a huge hit, will real estate prices in Orlando see downward movement as well?
3 Key Points
- Impact of COVID-19 on multi-family investing
- Will the financial stimulus succeed in stabilizing the real estate industry?
- How to factor in additional risk and arrive at reasonable real estate valuations in the wake of the pandemic