Episode 207: Scheduling & Calendar Design with Derrick Reimer
What makes a successful scheduling app? We may never know the exact answer, but we can learn from some of the best. Our guest today is Derrick Reimer, founder of SavvyCal. He shares the story behind his new product, calendar design tips, customer success insights, tool recommendations, and much more.
_Podcast feed:_ subscribe to https://feeds.simplecast.com/4MvgQ73R in your favorite podcast app, and follow us on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Podcasts.Show Notes
* SavvyCal — Derrick’s product we’re talking about
* Episode 150: Understanding Product-Market Fit with Derrick Reimer
* Drip, Level, StaticKit — Derrick’s previous products
* Calendly — a popular scheduling tool
* The UI Audit: Interview with Tope Awotona of Calendly
* Episode 64: Making Freemium Work with Bridget Harris
* Episode 183: Customer Success with Anna Jacobson
* Userlist — Jane’s product
* Sunrise, Sunsama — popular calendar-based products
* Linear, Twitter, Stripe, Tailwind UI — examples of design that inspire Derrick
* Episode 154: Refactoring UI with Adam Wathan and Steve Schoger
* Corey Haines — helps Derrick with Marketing
* SavvyCal on Product Hunt
* Follow Derrick on Twitter
* Get 25% off your first year of SavvyCal using promocode UIBREAKFASTToday’s Sponsor
This episode is brought to you by Userlist — a lifecycle messaging tool for SaaS companies. It’s perfect for sending smart onboarding campaigns, or any other behavior-based communication. We have everything you need to get started quickly and painlessly: developer-friendly API, campaign templates, and hands-on support from the founders. Try Userlist free at userlist.com.
_Interested in sponsoring an episode?_ Learn more here.Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes.