What goes into making a good pitch. This is what we have in every pitch deck:
1. Executive Summary - What the entire presentation is about. High level numbers for spends, returns, RoI, leads, CPL, Reach etc. which talks directly to the decision maker - the CEO / CMO / CTO who wants to have a birds eye view.
2. Roadmap to get there - Clearly define business goals and KPIs to measure the goals. Also include a strategic overview of how to achieve our goals.
3. Details - Don't be afraid of giving everything. Think as if you have the client signed up and give complete details. Be transparent and comprehensive in your pitch presentation
4. Competitive landscape - Your understanding of the competitors strategy, gaps, and overall industry.
5. Non-negotiable - What you need from the client to achieve success. Any dependencies that you have on your client before you sign up. Be open, honest and upfront with all the assumptions you are making.
6. Case studies - Show how you have done it for other clients
7. Costs, Team, Next Steps