How To Take Your Brand Business To The Next Level Amid Pandemic | Travis Huff | Replay
In this episode of the Millionaire Mindcast, we have an incredible guest, Travis Huff who shares knowledge and insights on how to stay ahead in business all through this crisis, how to win financial challenge and get rich, what are the good things during this COVID-19 pandemic, and gives out some tips on how to take your social & influence marketing to the next level!
Travis “2Tallin” Huff is a father, music producer, podcaster, investor, social media management/marketing expert, and CEO at Real-time Outsource, a full-service optimization & management firm specializing in all things in social media.
Since June 2009, it helps optimize over 1,120+ campaigns, manage whole content, conversation, and the whole community for businesses, Ad agencies, PR firms, Digital agencies, non-profits, and associations that have delivered millions of engagements, exposure, leads, sales and viral love.
Aside from that, Travis also worked in broadcast television for 15 years including ABC television. His goal in life is to help businesses increase revenue using effective traceable marketing/advertising. Right now, Travis and his team are dealing with COVID-19 and constantly on the real customer service side of things. As they’re certain that giving services is key today.
Relative to this, Travis believes that everything happens when you just listen to people. Just what he did a year ago, he pays attention to his customer who wanted to build a reputation. Now, he came up with a reputation software for clients. Hence, according to him, this isn’t the time to get stuck on the corner, and wait for everything to return to normal. Rather this is the best time to start a business. The best time to lean in and get advantage of the opportunities.
Moreover, people adopted the new norms of working from home during these quarantine times. People have more time connecting to families, and more time on themselves. So, grab this time to discover new things, and learning that technologies can do more than we realized. Now is the best time to engage with people, increase the engagement, likability, sales, and get more positive reviews on your brand/business.
How? Simply, it is just by using your platform, social media, email list to talk to your customers, and advertise because these times are cheaper than ever!
Some Questions I Ask:
* For those who don’t know about Real Time Outsource, who are you guys? What do you guys do? (00:23)
* Over the last 11-12 years you’ve been in this social marketing space and game, what still remains true today as you did back then? (03:57)
* What are some of the things that have fizzled out that people might think it’s working or not or it’s trending in that direction that’s being played out? (10:35)
* What are the current challenges that you see right now in your digital landscape? Where these exciting opportunities start to present themselves that maybe people weren’t paying attention to yet? (19:33)
* Which ones are the best platforms for people to be marketing on right now or just using to create relationships, alliances, and build their network out? (27:57)
* What are your thoughts on for TikTok as a lot of people are saying it’s too young of an audience? (30:42)
* Tell me a bit more about your thoughts on this new trend of IG Live? (31:51)
* What are your thoughts on Crisis Marketing right now? (37:31)
* If you were to have $10, 000 right now as a small business owner, how do you spend it? (44:40)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
* Why Gmail.com is the number social media channel (02:22)
* Travis three winning strategies in social marketing business (04:12)
* Why some companies don’t want to go back to the traditional style of working in the office (09:54)
* Positive things with technologies during this COVID crisis (13:09)
* How Travis motivate himself to live a happier life (14:17)
* Travis three biggest challenges in life (15:42)
* How Travis win the finance challenge and become rich (17:14)
* The Separation Season (18:46)
* Tips on advertising strategies (20:22)
* Why Zoom is the most used among any other social media platforms (32:50)
* Why Travis loves investing (46:30)
“Social is so much more than just marketing.”
* “The best time right now is to start a business in recession baby.”
* “I love my life.”
* “This is my life and I love it, and if I don’t like certain things about it, make change.”
* “It’s always on you.”
* “You are the cause of why you don’t have money, it’s not anyone else and it’s you.”
* “50% off tends to be the threshold that works the best.”
* “Just do you because the more you do for you, the more you can do for others.”
Connect with Travis Huff on:
Be Real Show Podcast