A fully packed solo show. Perry answer's questions about...
1. Is henna ok for hair
2. Do peptide products make eyelashes grow
3. Do hair heat and color protectors really work?
4. Does rice water work for hair?
5. Do younger people need to use anti-aging actives?
6. Is beet juice an effective sunscreen?
7. What product safety review site is reliable?
8. What product works to regrow hair?
9. Why does a product work differently on different people's hair?
10. Does Argireline work? Is it safe, or does it cause facial drooping?
11. What's a simple moisturizer that works but doesn't cost a lot?
12. What's the deal with hydroquinone?
13. Do at-home devices help skin?
14. Why is lavender now considered an allergen?
15. Do you need to use expensive toothpastes?
16. Do you need to shampoo twice?
17. Is Augustinus Bader cream and the purported ingredient legit?
18. What do you really think of toners?
19. How long do products take to show efficacy?
20. Can solid serums and moisturizers work as effectively as more traditional formulations?
Connect with Valerie and Perry on Clubhouse!
4 Ways to Ask a question -
1. Become a patron and ask through there. These get top attention.
2. You can record your question on your smart phone and email to email@example.com
3. Send it to us via social media (see links below)
4. Submit it through the following form - Ask a question
Support the Beauty Brains
The Beauty Brains are now on Patreon! If you want to support the show Patreon is the best way to do it. This will help keep the show going and avoid any of those pesky advertisements that I find so maddening in other podcasts that I listen to. Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Social media accounts
on Instagram we’re at thebeautybrains2018
on Twitter, we’re thebeautybrains
And we have a Facebook page
Be Brainy about your Beauty!