When juggling life, parenthood, and a career, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by daily tasks, media, and self-expectations.
In today’s interview with Hitha Palepu, a mother, blogger, entrepreneur, and author, she shares how she finds balance in her daily tasks through establishing productive morning habits, resetting self-expectations, and consuming media without letting it control her emotions.
She also discusses what it means to be an active angel investor and how you can get involved. Join Robin Long in this inspiring conversation to unpack more of Hitha’s approach to living a fulfilling life.
- Snapshot of who Hitha is and what her current season of life looks like
- A day in the life of Hitha and her tips to have a productive morning
- How to have a more graceful and gentle approach with your self-compassion
- Learning where to draw the line on daily priorities
- Tips to stay present in the moment
- Saying no to things that don’t align with priorities
- Pursuing becoming an angel investor and how to get started
- How Hitha’s approach to blogging brought her traction and amplified her voice
- How to maintain hope and positivity when consuming media
- Taking time for self-care and reflection in moments of overwhelm
- A rapid-fire session of Hitha’s favorite go-to’s and resources
The Balanced Life - Instagram
The Balanced Life - Website
5-Day Pilates Jumpstart
Wander Beauty - Do Not Disturb Overnight Repair Concentrate
Jessica Yellin Instagram