Jan 26, 2023
One Habit You Can Do Every Day to Keep Your Home Clean and Clutter-Free with Lisa Lizotte
Is your home cluttered and disorganized? Do your kids walk through the house and drop their stuff everywhere? Are you buried under a mountain of laundry because you’ve never found a laundry system that actually works for you? Today is your day! I have my new friend Lisa Lizotte here from the Habits and Home Show to give you one habit you can do every day to keep your home clean and clutter-free but she ends up giving us so much more:
* A funny thing she often did as a child that was a giant arrow pointing her toward her current business
* The tragic event that caused her to consider the amount of possessions she owned and how that may be affecting her children
* Her 2017 adventure of living with her family of five on a converted Greyhound bus
* Where to start if you want to gain control of the clutter in your home and what to do when you’re stuck
More about Lisa:
Lisa is a mom of three kids and a wife to her high school sweetheart. She helps women downsize and declutter their homes by creating new systems and habits through her coaching and courses. She believes you don’t have to feel stuck in what feels like chaos in your home. You can find true peace by decluttering your home and creating habits to keep it organized. And she’ll help you get there.
Get Lisa’s Free Checklist!
Go to Habitsandhome.com to see all the ways Lisa can help you declutter your home
Check out Lisa’s Podcast: The Habits and Home Show
Our BFF Patron of the week is Kelly Stoski. Kelly and I met 10 years ago when I spoke at the women’s retreat at her church and we became fast friends. Over the years Kelly has supported me and my work in every possible way. She is an outstanding mother to 2 teenage boys, a loving wife, a devoted follower of Jesus, and a good friend to me. Thank you Kelly for being a BFF of the show and a BFF in real life, too.
You can become a BFF Patron by joining The Balanced MomCast Patreon Community.
When you become a patron of the show, you gain access to exclusive content, resources, and our new MomCast BFF Community. Your support allows me to create even more valuable content for tired mamas trying to juggle all the things. Wave to Me in the Carpool Level
At the Wave to Me in the Carpool Level, you will receive warm feelings for helping this podcast remain on the air, ad-free. You may also likey receive eternal rewards, though I cannot confirm this at this time since the eternal rewards on not mine to give. But you will be supporting content that is making a difference in eternity–this I know for sure.
So, $5 a month you are simply saying, “Sandy…thank you for investing in me. Here is a small token of support.” Let's Grab Coffee Level
At the Let's Grab Coffee Level, you receive all the warm feelings (and likely-but-not- confirmed eternal rewards) of the Wave to Me in Carpool Level, but also gain access to written transcripts of all solo episodes beginning with EP169 today (and select guest episodes) + digital downloads of all my books! The digital downloads alone are a ($30 value). BFF Level
$25/month and is only open to 10 people. You get
* Everything included in the first two levels including…
* Transcripts of all solo episodes (Beginning with EP 169–today’s episode)
* Digital Copy (PDF) of Mom, You're Amazing! And Other Things I Want to Tell You ($10 value)
* Digital Copy (PDF) of Is the Voice in My Head God, or Just Me? ($10 Value)
* Digital Copy (PDF) of Finding Your Balance ($10 value)
* Live Monthly BFF Q&As–these will be monthly zoom calls where we will talk about whatever you want…you can pick my brain or I can help you strategize something in your home or in your life, you can ask me questions…whatever you want! You can also connect with other BFFs of the show.
* Signed Copy Book Bundle! That means you get a free signed physical copy of each of my books that you can keep or gift to your friend ($50 value--U.S. residents only)
* You will receive a Regular BFF shout-out on the podcast + a link to your website/product in the show notes for as long as you are a BFF of the Pod. If you have a book or something you sell on etsy or you sell coaching or courses…I will actively mention and promote you and your stuff for as long as you support the show.
Become a Patron of the show
To listen to the podcasts where I’ve appeared as a guest, visit my PR + Media Page
Buy Mom, You’re Amazing! And Other Things I Want to Tell You on Amazon
Finding Your Balance is available on Amazon
Is the Voice in My Head God or Just Me? is available on Amazon
Take the Make Social Media Small 7-Day Challenge!
Is it Time for You to Break Up with Social Media? Take the Quiz!
How much time have you spent on social media since you joined? Try out the calculator and find out!
Keep up with me outside the podcast: Join my email list!
Blog post and graphics by Sophia Lebano
Have a question or a comment?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Pinterest
I am no longer active on social media.