Sometimes a family is a destructive gigabear, a museum, two costumed superheroes, one of their siblings, one uncostumed superhero, that guy’s friend, and an office that has a lot of powerful stuff in it. Val has a new phone who this. Milo swears everything is normal. Aggie knows a guy who knows about a hammer.
-Check out the Cool Cryptid Compendium at jointhepartypod.com/merch!
- Awesome Dice: The greatest adventures start here. Use code jointheparty at checkout to get 15% off your order for a limited time.
- BetterHelp, a secure online counseling service. Get 10% off your first month at betterhelp.com/jointheparty
- HeroForge, your source for custom minis. Visit HeroForge.com to start designing your custom miniature today!
Find Us Online
- website: jointhepartypod.com
- patreon: patreon.com/jointhepartypod
- twitter: twitter.com/jointhepartypod
- facebook: facebook.com/jointhepartypod
- instagram: instagram.com/jointhepartypod
- tumblr: jointhepartypod.tumblr.com
- merch & music: jointhepartypod.com/merch
Cast & Crew
- Dungeon Master, Co-Producer: Eric Silver
- Co-Host (Milo Lane), Co-Producer, Editor, Sound Designer, Composer: Brandon Grugle
- Co-Host (Aggie O’Hare), Co-Producer: Amanda McLoughlin
- Co-Host (Val Vesuvio), Co-Producer, Editor: Julia Schifini
- Multitude: multitude.productions
Join the Party is a collaborative storytelling and roleplaying podcast, powered by the rules of Dungeons and Dragons. That means a group of friends create a story together, chapter by chapter, that takes us beyond the tabletop to parts unknown. In the first campaign, we explored fantasy adventure, intrigue, magic, and drama. In the newest story, we tackle science, superpowers, a better future, and the responsibility to help others.
Every month, we sit down for the Afterparty, where we break down our game and answer your questions about how to play D&D and other roleplaying games at home. We also have segments at the beginning of each campaign to teach people how to play the game themselves. It’s a party, and you’re invited! Find out more at jointhepartypod.com.