6 CONDITIONS #006: THE 3 CRITERIA OF TEAM EFFECTIVENESS
In this episode show hosts Drs. Ruth Wageman and Krister Lowe:
1. Explore the key questions: 1) How would you know if a team is a great team? 2) What do you look at to decide if a team is effective?
2. Outline 3 Criteria of Team Effectiveness: 1) Task Performance; 2) Quality of Group Process; 3) Member Satisfaction
3. Discuss typical symptoms and signs that a team is less great and that you are being asked to help improve.
4. Identify ways to help teams develop the discipline of assessing their own effectiveness.
5. Explore how team leaders and team coaches can evaluate the impact of team coaching interventions.
For show notes and more information go to https://6teamconditions.com/