This episode is loaded with plenty of actionable tips on how you can make your financial well-being better, especially for Canadians.
Your host Dave Knight interviews Rob Smith. Rob is the son of Fraser Smith who invented the Smith Manoeuvre. Rob is now the President over at Smith Consulting Ltd.
Dave and Rob dive into deep on how to better understand your taxes, debts and how you can use it to your advantage by paying off your mortgage quicker.
What was covered:
- The difference between the two types of dept: non-deductable and deductable debt
- Why do mortgages in Canada become extremely expensive
- How to use the non-deductible and deductible debt to your advantage to pay your mortgage on a minimum amount, and save for your retirement
- The debt conversion strategy
- Different types of accelerators to speed up your income, amortization, conversion period and your portfolio value
- The Smith Manoeuvre: how it can help you predict your future income growth, portfolio value, debt and mortgage.
Go grab Robs new book at www.smithman.net