Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend! A question I have been asked lately by listeners and clients is, "Christine, how will I know when it is time to stop simmering?" This episode is my response. The full transcript is available on my website. Don't forget to subscribe, rate,and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- Who will know when your are done simmering
- The importance of your motivating factors
- Why the work in the simmer is so important
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- What thoughts come to your mind as you listen to this episode?
- Do you have a particular simmer that you are working through right now?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
Fly on over and join our Empty Nest Flock Community: https://youremptynestcoach.com/community/
For detailed show notes, full transcription and more, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p46/
For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/
Between shows spend time with me on: You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.