Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend!
In our Not So Empty Nest series, today, I chat with Caren Cooper, another magnificent human who I have connected with through Linkedin. Caren has a daughter who is a freshman in college and a son in eighth grade.
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946). This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- Meet Caren Cooper
- Caren's COVID-19 Social Distancing experience
- How her family has been impacted
- What Caren loves, has found funny, has found surprising and needs help with right now
- What Caren wants you to know
- Some of Caren's favorite resources
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
For detailed show notes and more, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p78/
For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/
Between shows spend time with me on: Instagram: @EmptyNestCoach TikTok: @EmptyNestCoach Linkedin: @EmptyNestCoach Twitter: @EmptyNestCoach Facebook: @EmptyNestCoach You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.