Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend! Though I recorded this well over a month ago, the topic may be needed today - or any day. 🗨"What does your child need? They need to know that you love them and are there for them. They need to know that you will listen to them. They need you to be the best version of yourself that is possible for you."
This episode's full transcript is available on my website. Don't forget to subscribe, rate,and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- What Your Protector Will Want to Do When Your Child is Struggling
- The First Thing to Do When Your Child is Struggling
- The Importance of Watching Your Thought Deliveries & Training Your Protector
- What Will Create or Deepen a Crack in a Relationship
- And More!
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- What is your go-to response when your child is struggling?
- Who do you want to show up as when your child is struggling?
For detailed show notes, full transcription and more, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p81/
For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/
Between shows spend time with me on: You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.