Hello, my empty nest friend! As a mom, unappreciative humans may surround you at all times. Some days it may feel like it is part of the job description. Is there even the slightest chance that you have created that yourself? Let's think about that in today's episode where I give you a little bit of tough love because feeling unappreciated is a lousy place to be. Take a listen, or read the full transcript on my website! Don't forget to subscribe, rate and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- What your thoughts have to do with how appreciated you feel
- To think about who you want to show up as in the world even when your mind is confident that you are unappreciated
- Consider using Pinterest for your future-you dreams (listener suggestion
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Do you currently identify with not feeling appreciated?
- When you have the thought that you are unappreciated, how do you feel?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
For detailed show notes, full transcription and more, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p30/
For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/
Between shows spend time with me on You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to and experiences college.