Hello, my Empty Nest Friend! Anne (my guest) and I touched on this in my last episode
- how to be the emotional adult in the room. College is a significant change - and when they go far enough away that they can't stop by for dinner - it is a REALLY SIGNIFICANT change. You can handle it. I know you can. Take some deep breaths, do some thought work and you've got this. Don't forget to subscribe, rate and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- How to be the emotional adult in the room. Sneak Peek: Check Your Thoughts
- Benefits of your child moving away/going far away to college
- The thoughts I used to adjust to the transition
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you having to deal with this situation?
- Have you dealt with this situation and do you have advice for others who are about to go through it?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
For detailed show notes, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p15/
For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/
Between shows spend time with me on You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to and experiences college.