Life: it isn't supposed to be perfect. Do you know that? When you make the false assumption that it should be perfect, you are arguing with reality. What do you think will come from that? Don't forget to subscribe, rate and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- You can be the hero in your life
- Life isn't supposed to be perfect
- You stall your life when you argue with reality
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Who are you in life? Are you the hero solving things, or the person crying hysterically about their circumstances?
- How do you feel when you think about the fact that life really isn't supposed to be perfect?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
For detailed show notes, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p12/
For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/
Between shows spend time with me on
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to and experiences college.