Hello, my ah-mazing Empty Nest Friend! Last week, April Force Pardoe shared tips on how to prepare your home for the empty nest. This week, I thought I would share some thoughts I have about your child's room: how to adapt it as they head off to and attend college. Enjoy! Take a listen, or read the full transcript on my website! Don't forget to subscribe, rate and review this podcast! 💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
This Episode is Brought to You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- What you can do now to prepare your child's room for college, for the college years and beyond
- Why you should talk with your child about their room
- How to assist your child in letting go of and organizing items accumulated over the years
- The importance of recognizing that boundaries will change when your child returns home
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- If your child is heading off to college, or in college, what is the condition of their space in your home?
- Do you have long-term plans for that space that your child may not be aware of?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
For detailed show notes, full transcription and more, visit my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p34/
For everything else visit https://youremptynestcoach.com/links/
Between shows spend time with me on You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to and experiences college.