We talk to the one and only Sara Nelson, flight attendant, union activist, and President of the Association of Flight Attendants-CWA, about the labor movement and the AFA-CWA's current campaign to unionize Delta flight attendants.
Additional links/info below...
- Sara's Twitter page
- AFA-CWA website and Twitter page
- Sara Nelson & Randi Weingarten, The American Prospect, "Why America Needs a Better Labor Law"
- Sarah Jones, NY Mag, "Delta’s Flight Attendants Are Organizing"
- Eli Rosenberg, The Washington Post, "Delta Agrees to Change Uniforms Workers Said Were Toxic, After Months of Pressure"
- Kim Kelly, The New Republic, "Sara Nelson's Art of War"
- Meagan Day, Jacobin, "Once Again, Flight Attendants Are Leading the Way"
- Chris Matyszczyk, Inc, "Congress Voted To Give Flight Attendants a Better, Safer Life. It Hasn't Happened. United Airlines Staff Blame Delta"
Featured Music (all songs sourced from the Free Music Archive: freemusicarchive.org)
- Lobo Loco, "Malte Junior - Hall"