We chat with with author and scholar Nate Kalman-Lamb about his extensive work on the labor politics of professional sports, and about his and Dirk Hayhurst's recent Jacobin piece on the exploitation of professional baseball players.
Additional links/info below...
- Nate's website and Twitter page
- Nate Kalman-Lamb & Dirk Hayhurst, Jacobin, ""Inside the Game, You Are Still a Commodity""
- Nate Kalman-Lamb, Fernwood Books, Out of Left Field: Social Inequality & Sport
- Nate Kalman-Lamb, Fernwood Books, Game Misconduct: Injury, Fandom, & the Business of Sport
- Michael Baumann, The Ringer, "The Disgrace of Minor League Baseball"
Featured Music (all songs sourced from the Free Music Archive: freemusicarchive.org)
- Lobo Loco, "Malte Junior - Hall"