Vinny Ribas is a Nashville-based music industry mentor, the President of LeaderBridge, and CEO of Indie Connect. Being a guest of the 38th episode of the WeSpin Recipes podcast, Vinny talked on the income streams musicians often times overlook (like selling covers, and optimizing your website for sales), the importance of a clear Call To Action, and how to find unique business opportunities everywhere around you.
Listen to the episode to learn Vinny’s thoughts on what it takes to be a financially successful songwriter, and how to become a certified music business coach.
Some of the topics covered in the episode:
• The need for music business education.
• The most common questions musicians ask.
• Vinny’s top two tips on increasing artists’ income.
• How to get better at sales.
• Brand-building for songwriters.
• Vinny Ribas’ personal case study.
• Indie Connect: coach certification program.
Go to http://wespin.co/wsr38/ for the show notes and http://getacard.wespin.co/ to learn how to get a free WeSpin postcard by supporting the podcast.