Jordan (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason (@jpdef) are back to banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday on The Jordan Harbinger Show!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Having multiple dreams to pursue can feel like a Choose Your Own Adventure book. Do you have to settle on one page's outcome, or can you cut and paste your way to happiness?
- Do you really want to travel for a month with a spiteful, knife-wielding grump who begrudges the good fortune of his peers and is loath to follow the sacred A-Team pledge to "never leave a man behind" when hiking in the wilderness?
- How does Jordan read so much in order to prep for podcast guests?
- How does an immigrant struggling to understand American culture make meaningful connections in a small town? Would living in a bigger city make things easier?
- Can you accurately gauge whether or not someone's romantically interested in you purely by text messaging?
- What's the next level for a relationship between two people whose core values don't even come close to aligning?
- Why should the most ambitious person in a relationship be expected to make all the sacrifices?
- Recommendation of the Week: Voyeur
- Quick shoutouts to Isabelle Yong and Max Rooke!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason's (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps!