Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Now that you're on track to exercise, eat healthier, and lose weight, how can you help your significant other -- who wants to do the same -- get on track as well?
- Though you've come a long way in personal improvement over the past few years, you're a late bloomer when it comes to relationships. How can you maintain self-esteem when you keep getting dumped for having stronger feelings than the other person?
- You've cleaned up your act and walked a straight and narrow path to sobriety after a long period of goofing off. Now you want to expand your career options, but your resume's got some hard-to-explain gaps. What's your best next step?
- You've been following our Six-Minute Networking steps and now you're at the David Burkus-prescribed re-engagement with weak and dormant ties by text. How do you end the conversation in one of these texts without being awkward?
- After what seemed like genuine interest from a prospective employer and a promising couple of interviews, it's been radio silence for the past two weeks. Are you being ghosted, or are you reading too much into the lapse in correspondence?
- We've dispensed plenty of advice on how to deal with the narcissists in your life -- but what if you're coming to the sobering realization that the narcissist in your group might actually be you? Do you need to learn how to better empathize with others, or are you just being hard on yourself?
- How do you build authority and trust when you're in a position of power at your company, but you're so young that a lot of your subordinates don't seem to take you seriously?
- Tank's Good News of the Week: "Sherlock" Star Benedict Cumberbatch Saves Cyclist from Muggers
- Recommendation of the Week: Jack Ryan
- Quick shoutout to Steve Goddard!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence...