Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) takes a deep dive with us into one of life's scariest constants: instability. We'll discuss why it's crucial for personal growth and how to embrace what it has to offer rather than trying to outrun its transient discomforts.
"Instability isn't just a thing we need to deal with in life -- it is life." -Gabriel Mizrahi
What We Discuss in This Deep Dive:
- No matter how stable life might seem at any given moment, we should always count on one constant: instability. Change -- whether big or small -- is inevitable.
- Rather than trying to avoid or expel the uncertainty we experience in moments of instability, we should be taking notes and learning from it.
- At its core, uncertainty is really a function of how much information we have versus how much information we want.
- Uncertainty makes unpleasant events more unpleasant, but it also makes pleasant events more pleasant.
- Why you should trust that uncertainty exists to serve you.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps!