Carter Thomas (@carterthomas) started as a marketer and strategist in the mobile app space, publishing over 1,500 apps on multiple platforms that have generated 18M+ downloads. Now he educates the curious about cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies via videos and a podcast under the Coin Mastery banner.
What We Discuss with Carter Thomas:
- A primer on cryptocurrency and blockchain so you can understand what people are talking about even if you're not interested in investing.
- Beyond finances, how blockchain can be used to better secure everything from identity to medical data.
- Why it's important to understand this technology now instead of waiting for it to saturate the markets of the mainstream.
- The pros and cons of cryptocurrency trading from the perspective of the vendor as well as the consumer.
- How cryptocurrency is being used today to counteract the hyperinflated conditions of Venezuela's traditional economy.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!