Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- You need to increase your salary so you can adequately provide for your family, but you're not sure your current employer will go for it. Is it time to let go of your dream job?
- How can you ease the overwhelming loneliness of being on your own for the first time when you're anxious and miss your old life -- especially when the job that moved you to the big city just isn't as interesting as it used to be?
- Can a man from a blue collar background and a woman who grew up used to the finer things in life build a life together that allows him to feel like a provider without disappointing her expectations?
- When you're the youngest in a family business that isn't doing so well, how can you tell the other partners -- who once were your mentors and idols -- to level up their mindset and work ethics or else everything will crash and burn? Or is it just time for the family business to crash and burn?
- What should you do about this habit you have of talking over people?
- How can you promote yourself without, in weatherman parlance, sending the eye-rolling barometers into the storm zone?
- How can you learn to have a fluid conversation with people when you're constantly feeling less than?
- Recommendation of the Week: Zion
- Quick shoutouts to Simon from Montreal and Timm!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!