Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) are back to banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday on The Jordan Harbinger Show!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How do you continue to have a relationship with a family member in which you can focus more on positive things you have in common rather than what he or she is stressed or anxious about?
- Feedback Friday 18 is episode number 26, and here's a listener's follow-up to a discussion we had there.
- How do you reframe a job -- that's got amazing perks but doesn't challenge you -- and change your mindset so you don't get stuck in a rut?
- Addiction to anything is a struggle -- even if it's "just" video games and pot. But how can you kick your addictions when you're burned out on real life and don't really know how to relate to other people?
- Should you go for your dream job even if it forces you to move thousands of miles away from your significant other?
- Qualified relationship expert Duana Welch tags in to dispense good advice to someone looking to get out of a red flag, jealousy-driven, abusive relationship.
- If thinking about using social media gives you anxiety and you experienced a sense of great relief when you deactivated your Facebook account, do you even need social media to make friends in the 21st century?
- When making conversation, you tend to ramble and blurt out the first thing that comes to mind. How can you cut back on the awkwardness?
- Shoutouts to Athena and Marilyn Koutsonikolas and American Dream University!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!