Scott Harrison (@scottharrison) pivoted from hard-partying club promoter to life-saving charity founder. His first book, Thirst: A Story of Redemption, Compassion, and a Mission to Bring Clean Water to the World, is out now.
What We Discuss with Scott Harrison:
- Discover how you can get your foot in the door of an industry and claw your way to the top through hustle and creativity.
- Explore how you can expand your thinking and your horizons while divining a sense of purpose if you're feeling lost or are ready for a change.
- Uncover how creativity and storytelling are the keys to creating an emotional connection with your line of work, product, or business -- whether you're selling overpriced champagne to investment bankers in Manhattan or securing life-saving, clean water for kids in Africa.
- Find out how prodigal son Scott Harrison returned from the self-serving world of nightclub promotion to save lives at the head of an organization that ensures 100 percent of its donations provide clean water to the people who need it most.
- Learn how plain old Scott became Lord Scott Harrison for fun and free upgrades.
- And much more...
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!