Chase Hughes (@thechasehughes) is the top behavior profiler in the United States and author of The Ellipsis Manual: Analysis and Engineering of Human Behavior.
What We Discuss with Chase Hughes:
- Why authority is a weightier force for influence than any social skill in the book.
- What you can do to bolster your own authority -- and resist manipulation by the authority of others.
- The five factors that measure your ability to persuade and influence on a level that surpasses mere inspiration.
- Why your patterns of behavior that happen even when no one is looking can make or break your life's outcomes.
- Top authority killers and how to avoid them.
- And much more...
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!