Vanessa Van Edwards (@vvanedwards) is the lead investigator at human behavior research lab Science of People and author of Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People.
What We Discuss with Vanessa Van Edwards:
- How to make a graceful exit with social cues.
- How to nicely interrupt someone with social cues.
- How to introduce someone whose name you don't remember.
- How to show someone you are (or are not) attracted to them with social cues.
- How to show someone you don't believe them with social cues.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!