Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- What's the best way to deal with inconsiderate seatmates on an airplane?
- How do you conscientiously create social media content that doesn't inflict FOMO on others?
- Do you stay at your stable job that gives you more time with your family, or take the stressful, time-consuming job at the startup for the chance to make more money?
- You've been a counsellor for 15 years and want to transition to working online. Do you need to be really narrow with your audience, or can you reach out to people on a broader spectrum?
- You started therapy for acute to moderate generalized anxiety disorder recently. But should you disclose this to your employer?
- You've been running your own business for three years and finally had to hire some help. Is it wise that the first employee also happens to be your spouse?
- Gossipy coworkers have been spreading untrue rumours about you, and now it's affecting how others treat you at the office. How can you best put a stop to this?
- Life Pro Tip: Compliment or send appreciation to a friend or loved one every morning by text or email.
- Recommendation of the Week: Free Solo
- A quick shoutout to Cameron Schmidt!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Looking to score last-minute hotel deals? HotelTonight has access to unsold inventory from the world's greatest accommodations at a fraction of regular rates. Hit hoteltonight.com and use code JORDANH at checkout for $25 off your first booking!