Jordan (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason (@jpdef) are back to banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday on The Jordan Harbinger Show!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- What's so wrong with a lawyer driving an Accord?
- Should you be firm or friendly when you're a landlord and you're pretty certain your tenant just lied to you about paying the rent?
- Is protocol for who picks up the check different between Maui and the mainland?
- 24 and thinking of living abroad? You'll never have less responsibility than you do now.
- How do you start making connections from scratch in a new field?
- When you own your own business, how do you give yourself a raise without making your clients feel like you're trying to pull a fast one?
- What's the surefire right way to refer to women?
- Recommendation of the Week: Top Spin
- Quick shoutouts to Nadia and Vik!
- Join the Jordan Harbinger Cabin at the Fireside Conference from September 6th-9th, 2018!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason's (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!