Dan Heath is a Senior Fellow at Duke University's CASE center and co-author of Decisive, Switch, Made to Stick, and most recently The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact.
What We Discuss with Dan Heath:
- Why we remember certain defining moments over others across the countless experiences of a lifetime.
- How we can use the defining moment formula to create such moments for ourselves and others.
- The opportunity most companies miss when hiring a new employee and how one organization goes over the top to get it right.
- Action leads to insight more often than insight leads to action.
- Why time seems to go faster as we age.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps!