Jordan (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason (@jpdef) are back to banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday on The Jordan Harbinger Show!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Is there a way to encourage a significant other to work on him or herself without coming off as critical or patronizing?
- What if your friends are right and you really are an asshole?
- How should (and shouldn't) you open a cold conversation with a stranger on LinkedIn?
- How do you persistently remind a potential mentor you exist without being annoying?
- Why don't we have more women guests on the show? (Short answer: we'd like to! Please refer them our way!)
- Should being transgender change the way you network and develop social connections in the workplace?
- What's the best way to travel and explore the world as a social, immersed adventurer rather than a passive tourist?
- Recommendation of the Week: Trump: An American Dream
- Quick shoutouts to Don Hoekwater and Anthony Sandora!
- Swannies Giveaway winners: Christian and Kathleen!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason's (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!