Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- When is a cheater no longer a cheater, and when is an addict no longer an addict?
- If you're going for quality connections over quantity, is meeting four people in two hours at a networking event reasonable?
- How do you set boundaries when a family member on hard times has overstayed their welcome in your home?
- Who'd have thought the parents at your kid's new school are more cliquish than their offspring? What can you do to win them over -- or should you?
- Because you didn't just wait until you were thirsty to dig the well -- you ate a spoonful of salt, too -- how can you recover from job instability when it already seems too late?
- If you're employed in a full time but unfulfilling job purely for the cash, when is it time to take your side hustle more seriously?
- Being the trustee of a family trust is hard enough without someone in your own family negotiating like a jerk for more than their fair share. So what would make the situation easier?
- Recommendation of the Week: The Resurrection of Jake the Snake Roberts
- Quick shoutout to the guys who got a flat tire in the middle of nowhere and listened to the show for three straight hours while waiting for the tow truck and discussed all of the topics!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sport Clips is like no other place you've ever gotten your hair cut. There are TVs everywhere playing sports and guy-smart stylists who know how to give you the haircut you want in over 1,700 locations! Find out what you've been missing at SportClips.com/checkin!
Molekule's revolutionary nanotechnology destroys pollutants at the molecular level -- unlike your grandfather's gunky old air purifier. For $75 off your first order, visit molekule.com and enter code JHS at checkout!