Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How do you know if you're making progress and on track to a better and brighter future if you feel underqualified and inadequate about so much of your life? How can you measure your growth?
- Sometimes you try so hard to help your loved ones with their issues that you forget to help yourself. Support is close if you know where to find it -- here's where we suggest looking.
- How do you keep yourself from falling back into old, obsolete patterns of behavior whenever you visit your friends in your old hometown? Aren't you better than that now?
- You've been on Facebook for 14 years and have never weeded out friends you've only spoken to once in that entire time. Now you're applying to a job and notice one of your obscure connections is VP of the company. Is it tacky to contact them?
- If you genuinely love networking and meeting new people, you might feel bad about having to turn down lunch with some of them because you just don't have as much time as you used to (especially when they turn into sales pitches in disguise). How do you retreat from these invitations politely?
- If you're proud of your political activism in college, does it do any harm to bring it up when you're looking for a new job?
- Should you give up all the guaranteed benefits of your long-term government job to pursue a shaky future in the private sector that could result in more money and reemergence of happiness from that fire and drive you once had, but at a time cost and a possibility of being released or fired and losing those needed benefits for your family?
- Since returning to your hometown as a successful attorney making the big bucks, one of your friends seems to think you should pay for everything you do together because you make more money. What do you do?
- Recommendation of the Week: Jon Levy's What Makes Us Influential? TED Salon Talk
- A quick shoutout to Renee in Montana!
- Tank's Good News: Nike Signs First Runner with Cerebral Palsy
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: