Jordan (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason (@jpdef) are back to banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday on The Jordan Harbinger Show!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Do you believe in fate?
- If you're asked your opinion about something, how do you avoid just repeating person one if you're person two?
- When you're in high school, how do you maintain rapport with your teachers outside of the classroom without making things awkward?
- How do you end a mismatched relationship for good and make the other person understand your reasons?
- Is there a reason not to testify anonymously in a big case if you have the option?
- Should we better preface the gender of who's writing the letters we read on the show?
- Recommendation of the Week: Survivor's Guide to Prison
- Quick shoutouts to Rana Batyske and John Raynaud, the GM at Pizza My Heart!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!