Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Do we find ourselves with the partners we deserve, or do we find ourselves with the partners we think we deserve?
- How do you act normal and make friends with celebrities, athletes, or well-known people without being weird?
- Interviewing your grandfather before he passes away is a brilliant way to preserve a piece of family history. What questions would prompt the best stories, and what equipment would yield the best results?
- How do you manage 10k+ network contacts and still have time to run a business?
- How can you excel as a sober, designated wingman and not be a creep?
- What can you do to politely dissuade neighbors from making idle chit-chat when you're trying to listen to podcasts while doing yard work?
- What's the best way to prepare for amicably quitting your job without burning bridges?
- Recommendation of the Week: Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM2
- Quick shoutout to Kat! Hope your Army move is going smoothly!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!