Coach George Raveling (@GeorgeRaveling) is a pioneer in transcending the intersections of sports, culture, race, and business. He is also the author of War On The Boards: A Rebounding Manual.
What We Discuss with George Raveling:
- George's process for planning every day with intentionality and strategy.
- Why, even at age 80, George reinvents himself every five years.
- The best place to start with disruption.
- What sets apart great athletes and other high performers from the rest of the crowd.
- George's three fundamental responsibilities: to coach attitude, behavior, and performance.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!