Jordan (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason (@jpdef) are joined by "Brutal" Linda Carroll (@Lovecycleslinda) for this round of Feedback Friday!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How do you tell your friend he talks so much that other people don't want to be around him? And could there be underlying issues for his incessant jibber jabber?
- Is resenting your spouse just one symptom of living a life that seems out of your control? What does it mean to be a victim, and how can you start regaining control?
- It seems like you have most of the trappings of a fulfilling life -- so why are you too depressed to enjoy any of it? What's really missing from the equation?
- Is it possible your significant other -- who takes you for granted, talks down to you, and doesn't appreciate or attempt to reciprocate the effort you put into the relationship -- is just a jerk?
- Why did the person you're dating wait to tell you a few months into the relationship that she doesn't believe in monogamy?
- What's the next step to take when a volatile and potentially suicidal loved one constantly cries out to you for help but never follows the advice you try to give them?
- Recommendation of the Week: The Americans
- Quick shoutouts to John from Elcott City and Tom Bilyeu and his Impact Theory Fans!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Connect with Linda on Twitter at @Lovecycleslinda or drop her a line at email@example.com.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!