Mary Lou Jepsen (@mljmljmlj) and Rob Reid (@Rob_Reid) discuss giant holograms, affordable life-saving medical imaging for all, telepathy, and a future when devices read images directly from our brains.
What We Learn from Mary Lou Jepsen and Rob Reid:
- Mary Lou Jepsen's MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) alternative that will save countless lives by being affordable to all.
- Why Mary Lou's multidisciplinary background makes her uniquely qualified to bring such a revolutionary medical breakthrough to light.
- How this technology will more accurately hone in on early stage cancer, detect clogged arteries in time to prevent strokes, identify pregnancy complications, and much more.
- Ways this technology might be applied in the future to make telepathy possible.
- Why you should subscribe to Rob Reid's After On podcast if spooky science like this is right up your ally.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!