Nilofer Merchant (@nilofer) is one of the world's top-ranked business thinkers, an innovation expert, and the author of The Power of Onlyness: Make Your Wild Ideas Mighty Enough to Dent the World.
What We Discuss with Nilofer Merchant:
- How bias -- from others as well as ourselves -- works to stifle innovation and the spread of good ideas.
- The process by which ideas are created and spread and how we can exercise our own abilities to make our ideas heard -- even if we're at the bottom of the totem pole.
- Why we conform to expectations that were largely created decades ago and don't really have a place in the modern workforce.
- Where "left-field" ideas often originate and why they're often missed.
- What we can do to make the generation and capture of ideas more inclusive.
- And much more...
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!