Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) are joined by Jason Sanderson for this round of Feedback Friday!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- If you're a DJ networking with other DJs, what's the smoothest way to ask them to check out one of your tracks or demos without coming off as that guy?
- Is your dislike for a coworker's rude table manners and loud chewing something you should just get over, or is there a polite way to bring it to his attention?
- Have we ever done an interview that wasn't good enough to air for some reason or another -- and if so, how did we break the news to the guest?
- Is social laziness a real thing?
- How can you best tell others to piss off without alienating or offending them?
- Is it right for an ex's significant other to request they cut ties with you?
- How can you stay motivated to continue your studies after an academic hiatus?
- Recommendation of the Week: Evil Genius
- Quick shoutouts to Brooke and Amanda!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan Harbinger on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason DeFillippo on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Connect with Jason Sanderson at Podcast Tech, on Instagram at @jase_sanderson, or his personal website at jasonsanderson.co.uk.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!