Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Is your significant other right to be upset that you want to spend some of your social time separately?
- Is spending eight years to switch careers from barber to therapist worthwhile in your mid-forties?
- Is there anything wrong with hiding the fact that you're in a relationship when you meet new people?
- You're still young, but your mindless six-figure job is wearing on you. Would it be irresponsible to drop everything and do something else?
- How can you overcome your intense fear and anxiety around driving? More important: should you?
- Our listener whose dog was attacked in episode 161 tracked down the human responsible. What's the best next step?
- Extensive (and very appreciated!) listener advice for helping the hoarders from last Feedback Friday.
- Do we ever worry that recommending podcasts we enjoy will result in fewer listeners?
- Life Pro Tip: When your ISP raises your bill, call in and say “cancel service” to the automated operator. You’ll be sent to their retention team. They will usually take $10-20 off your monthly bill for a year. I do this once a year with Comcast.
- Recommendation of the Week: Why Not Home?
- Quick shoutouts to Andrea Ott and Annie Chau!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!