Michael Pollan (@michaelpollan) is a writing professor, a longtime contributor to the New York Times Magazine, and author of many best-selling books -- his latest is How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence.
What We Discuss with Michael Pollan:
- How psychedelics have been used throughout human history across almost every culture in the world.
- What psychedelic compounds have in common and how they interact with the human brain on a molecular level.
- How psychedelics are being used in modern medicine to treat a wide variety of ailments including PTSD, treatment-resistant depression, OCD, anxiety, and dependence on alcohol and nicotine.
- What it means to expand your subconscious and change your conscious states of mind.
- Why psychedelic insights are so powerful and perspective-changing long after their physical effects have faded.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!