Jordan (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason (@jpdef) are back to banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday on The Jordan Harbinger Show!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let’s dive in!
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How do you distinguish between someone complaining or actually seeking feedback and help for their situation?
- What advice would we give a 20-year-old?
- Don’t short yourself: overcoming height insecurity isn’t such a tall order.
- They like your qualifications on paper but balk at your age when you show up to the interview. What should you do next?
- How does a young IT or cybersecurity professional get his or her foot in the door nowadays?
- Recommendation of the Week: Derren Brown: The Push
- Quick shoutouts to lots of fans Jordan met at SMMW #18!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason’s (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!