Shane Snow (@shanesnow) is an award-winning entrepreneur and journalist, board member of The Hatch Institute, Founder at Large at Contently, and author of Dream Teams: Working Together Without Falling Apart.
What We Discuss with Shane Snow:
- Why our differences allow us to become better together, but they almost always lead us to fear or fighting instead.
- How we can develop cognitive flexibility to become better problem solvers -- alone or as part of a group.
- How watching two to eight hours of fictional television per week can make us measurably open-minded.
- Why cognitive friction is the secret ingredient of breakthrough teams.
- The missing virtue of intellectual humility, how it can change everything about the way we interact and work -- and how to get more of it.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!