General Michael Hayden (@GenMhayden) is a retired United States Air Force general, former Director of the CIA and NSA, and author of The Assault on Intelligence: American National Security in an Age of Lies.
What We Discuss with General Michael Hayden:
- Why the current administration revoking security clearance of dissenting intelligence leadership is a big deal -- and why General Hayden believes it sets a precedent that threatens national security.
- The phenomenon of the unpleasant fact knows no political allegiance.
- Why it's imperative that we know how to tell uncomfortable truths in any field -- whether we're intelligence agents, business owners, or team members.
- How intelligence agents and operators at the highest levels of power in government create and maintain relationships and handle sensitive conflicts.
- An inside look at the game of espionage and why it's a crucial force for those of us who live in a democracy.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!